THE TORONTO PLAYGROUNDS BASEBALL ASSOCIATION WILL BE HOLDING TRYOUTS & WORKOUTS IN THE FALL TO FILL ITS 2014 TEAM ROSTERS
The Toronto Playgrounds Baseball Association will field AA or A “Rep” teams in the Toronto Baseball Association at most age levels in 2014.
The “Rep” program offers players a more competitive brand of baseball than is offered in House League and Select.
All “Rep” teams will be holding tryouts and workouts starting in September. (Schedule to follow when finalized.)
Please access the following link for a FAQ on the “Rep” program:
For team specific information and dates, please contact the appropriate team coach/manager as follows:
- Minor Mosquito (born 2004) > Richard Helfrich at 416-766-3939 or email@example.com
- Minor Peewee (born 2002) > Joe Milstone at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major Peewee (born 2001) > Rebecca Wells Jopling at email@example.com
- Major Bantam (born 1999) > Mitch Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior (born 1993-95) > Paul Ludzki at email@example.com
For additional general information about the Rep program or for those potentially interested in coaching at the Rep level, please contact Mitch Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org.