REGISTRATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE AUTUMN EDITION OF OUR INDOOR BASEBALL SKILLS AND DRILLS CLASSES AT GIVINS-SHAW PUBLIC SCHOOL FOR INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS AGED 7 TO 12
The Toronto Playgrounds House League Baseball Academy features ninety-minute long weekly indoor skills and drills classes that take place in a gym. Each week’s class will focus on specific baseball skill or theme. Participants will be able to enjoy even more baseball while enhancing their skills and building increased self-confidence in their baseball abilities.
There are classes for ages 7 to 9 years and for ages 10 to 12 years.
- Givins-Shaw Public School double gym at 49 Givins Street [one block east of Ossington Avenue, three blocks south of Dundas Street/two blocks north of Queen Street.]
- Mondays and Thursdays (participants sign up for one day or the other).
- 6:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. (for 7 to 9 years olds)
- 7:45 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. (for 10 to 12 year olds).
- 6 weeks of 90 minute classes for each group.
- $ 90.00/six-week session.
- Session 1 > Monday sessions: November 4; 11; 18; 25; December 2 and 9
- Session 2 > Thursday sessions: November 7; 14; 21; 28; December 5 and 12
There are Winter and Spring sessions of the TP Baseball Academy being planned, but at this point we’re only opening registration for the Fall sessions.
If you are registering online and you already have a Goalline account (from registering in our house league for instance), then answer “yes” to the returning player question. You will then enter the player’s access code and birthdate and you will be taken straight to the form. The access code was sent to you from Goalline after your first online registration, so you can look back at that email to retrieve your code.
If you do not already have a Goalline account then answer “no” to the returning player question and fill in the required information…you will then be able to complete the form.
Please click on the following link to access the online registration form: 2019 TP Fall Baseball Academy Online Registration Form.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.?