REGISTRATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE WINTERTIME EDITION OF OUR INDOOR BASEBALL SKILLS AND DRILLS CLASSES AT GIVINS-SHAW PUBLIC SCHOOL FOR INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS AGED 7 TO 12
The Winter 2020 Toronto Playgrounds Baseball Academy is open for registration!
As the calendar turns over to a brand spanking new year, the Academy classes are a great way for players to get ready for the outdoor season! The weekly indoor classes give participants the chance to develop new skills and continue to build their existing skills. People have already been registering, so sign up today to make sure you get a spot in the class of your choice!
The TP House League Baseball Academy features ninety-minute long weekly indoor skills and drills classes that take place in a gym. Each week’s class will focus on specific baseball skill or theme. Participants will be able to enjoy even more baseball while enhancing their skills and building increased self-confidence in their baseball abilities.
There are classes for ages 7 to 9 years and for ages 10 to 12 years.
- Givins-Shaw Public School double gym at 49 Givins Street [one block east of Ossington Avenue, three blocks south of Dundas Street/two blocks north of Queen Street.]
- Mondays and Thursdays (participants sign up for one day or the other).
- 6:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. (for 7 to 9 years olds)
- 7:45 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. (for 10 to 12 year olds).
- 6 weeks of 90 minute classes for each group.
- $ 90.00/six-week session.
- Monday sessions: January 6; 13; 20; 27; February 3 and 10
- Thursday sessions: January 9; 16; 23; 30; February 6 and 13
If you are registering online and you already have a Goalline account (from registering in our house league for instance), then answer “yes” to the returning player question. You will then enter the player’s access code and birthdate and you will be taken straight to the form. The access code was sent to you from Goalline after your first online registration, so you can look back at that email to retrieve your code.
If you do not already have a Goalline account then answer “no” to the returning player question and fill in the required information…you will then be able to complete the form.
Please click on the following link to access the online registration form: 2020 TP Winter Baseball Academy Online Registration Form.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org