UPDATED on March 1, 2017
The Toronto Playgrounds House League Baseball Committee is now accepting registrations for the upcoming 2017 House League Baseball Season.
For the 2017 House League season, we will be accepting registrations for the following six age classifications:
Year of Birth Division
2010-2013 > Tee Ball
2008/2009 > Rookie Ball
2006/2007 > Mosquito
2004/2005 > Peewee
2002/2003 > Bantam
1999-2001 > Midget
The 2017 registration fee for our Tee Ball and Rookie Ball divisions is $175.00.
The 2017 registration fee for our Mosquito, Peewee, Bantam and Midget divisions is $200.00.
If you require more info about the days and times that your particular age classification plays their games or hold their practices on, please click on the following link to access 2017 House League Divisional Schedule Information.
With the rollout of our new online registration and payment system, we strongly encourage registrants to read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Instructional Guide listed below in order to make your online registration experience as smooth as possible.
Registrants who would prefer not to register online are asked to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a copy of the registration form.
Here is the Registration/FAQ Information Guide:
If you attempt to register using a mobile device, you will see the following message:
“You are registering from a mobile device. We cannot guarantee a successful process via a mobile application. Please register using a desktop or laptop computer to ensure a successful process if you run into any issues.” (This message is from the company hosting the online registration, not from us.)
We therefore strongly recommend that if you wish to register online, please do so from a desktop or laptop computer.
- Please click on the “Online Registration” link at the bottom of the Registration/FAQ information page to access the online registration form.
If you already have a Goalline Account you will be able to either:
- Please click on “Manage My Account” and register your play(ers) using your parent access code; or
- Please click “yes” to the “Are You A Returning Player” question and register your player using their player access code;
If you do not already have a Goalline Account (and we suspect that most of you do not), then you should check “no” to the “Are You A Returning Player” question, and that will take you to the online form.
- You will provide information regarding the player (parents with more than one player will need to fill out a separate on-line form for each player…however you can shorten the process somewhat by clicking on the “Register Another Family Member Now” button at the bottom of the “Registration Complete! section).
- You will be able to make TWO teammate requests which must be reciprocal (requested by the other player as well).
- To ensure that the parent is the primary account holder you should select “yes” to the “Is Parent/Guardian an account holder?” question, even if you are not currently an account holder…answering “yes” will allow you to create the parent account and manage all of your player accounts going forward.
- You will provide information regarding Parent 1 (mandatory) and, if applicable, Parent 2.
Programs and Products
- In this section, you will choose the division you wish to register your child for; the Year of Birth/Division chart is at the top of the page for reference.
- Once a division has filled up, there will be a waiting list option for that particular division…if you wish to be on the waiting list for that division you need to choose that option.
You will also have the option of making donations to one or both of our current fundraising campaigns:
- The “Lights on 3” Capital Campaign will raise funds towards the cost of putting lights on Diamond 3 at Christie Pits…an email flyer will be going out on Sunday evening to everyone on our mailing list regarding this. If you wish to contribute, you can choose how many $20.00 donations you’d like to make by entering the number in the box. Anyone who donates $60.00 or more to this campaign will receive a free TP “Keeping It Classy” re-usable water bottle.
- The “Help A Player Get In The Game” campaign will raise funds that will create a pool of money that we can use to provide financial assistance to TP families who require some. If you want to contribute, you can choose how many $10.00 donations you’d like to make by entering the number in the box.
Review and Consent
- You will confirm your player information (including birthdate) and confirm your parent information…to ensure that you are able to retrieve your access code for future use, player and parent 1 birthdates must be entered on the form correctly. TP House League Baseball will not use the parent 1 birthday for any purpose (so don’t expect a personalized card on your birthday!).
- You will confirm all division registration information for your player and any donation information from your form. Your “Total Due” will be listed under Programs and Products.
- You will need to read the Waiver and accept it by typing your name at the bottom of the page.
- You will read the other policies.
- You will read the CASL (Canadian Anti Spam Legislation) Message…you will need to check the box below that message in order to receive all information emails from TP House League Baseball;
- You will choose which payment method you are going to use to pay the registration (and donation, if applicable) fee.
- Information will be available regarding how to pay “off-line” by cheque or cash.
- If you wish to pay online by PayPal or credit card, please click on the PayPal button.
- To pay by PayPal, please log in with your PayPal account.
- To pay by credit card, please click on the “buy as a guest” button.
- Please don’t double click on the button if it is taking a bit of time…be patient.
- Make sure you choose Canada (English) in the billing information section.
- Please click the “Close” button on the “Payment Confirmed” page and you will return to our “Registration Complete!” page.
After Completing the Registration Process
- If you wish to register another child from your family, please click on the “Register Another Family Member Now” button at the bottom of the Registration Complete! Section.
- You will receive a confirmation email for the player including information about the next steps.
- You will also receive a parental email which will contain your parent access code for future use along with the player access code.
Online Registration Form Link
Please click on the following link to begin your online registration: ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as expeditiously as possible.