UPDATED on September 24, 2018
The Toronto Playgrounds Baseball Committee has released a partial schedule for the second round of outdoor ‘workout’ sessions for our respective 2019 Toronto Playgrounds Select Teams. Additional workout session information will be posted when finalized.
Participants are advised that the first few outdoor Select sessions will be “workouts”, designed to allow us to gauge the level of interest in Select for a particular year of birth. This is a necessary part of the process of us deciding whether we will be fielding one or two teams in each age group.
As such, it is important that if you are interested in trying out for Select but can’t make it out to the workout that you let us know so that we keep track of the level of interest accurately.
Now again, please don’t worry if you’re aren’t able to make it out the session. At this stage in the process, these are workouts not tryouts, so you won’t be missing out on anything or reducing your chances of making the Select team for next year if you can’t make it.
Participants interested in our TP Select program are strongly encouraged to read the detailed information links below:
Here is the latest updated schedule for the second series of Select Outdoor Workout Sessions:
- Players born in 2001, 2002 and 2003: Monday, September 24 > 7:45 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. [Christie Pits Diamond 1]
- Players born in 2004 and 2005: Tuesday, September 25 > 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. [Christie Pits Diamond 1]
- Players born in 2011: Tuesday, September 25 > 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. [Christie Pits Diamond 3]
- Players born in 2010: Tuesday, September 25 > 7:15 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. [Christie Pits Diamond 3]
- Players born in 2009: Thursday, September 27> 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. [Christie Pits Diamond 3]
- Players born in 2007: Thursday, September 27 > 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.* [Christie Pits Diamond 2]
- Players born in 2006: Thursday, September 27 > 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.* [Christie Pits Diamond 2]
Schedules are subject to change. [* revision]
If you’re interested in participating in the Select program or if you have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.