UPDATED on March 27, 2017
The Toronto Playgrounds House League Baseball Committee is now accepting registrations for our weekly 2017 Summer Baseball Camps.
The summer baseball camps will take place at Christie Pits Park (located on the northwest corner of Bloor Street West and Christie Street).
The one week sessions will be held during July and August. Registrants are advised that all available spaces in our summer camps will be filled on a first come, first served basis. If a designated week fills up, interested applicants will be put on a sequential waiting list in the event a spot opens up.
Here are the seven weeks that are available:
- WEEK 1 > July 4- 7*
- WEEK 2 > July 10-14
- WEEK 3 > July 17-21
- WEEK 4 > July 24-28
- WEEK 5 > July 31-August 4
- WEEK 6 > August 8-11*
- WEEK 7 > August 14-18
The camps will run from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily. Extended Care will be available until 5:00 p.m.
The summer baseball camp is open to participants aged 7 to 14 years [7 & 8 year olds on Diamond 3; 9 to 11 year olds on Diamond 2; and 12 to 14 year olds on Diamond 1].
- $250.00 per week [*$200.00 per week for the four day weeks]
- Extended Care is $10.00 per day
Here is the Summer Camp Registration/FAQ Information Guide:
If you attempt to register using a mobile device, you will see the following message:
“You are registering from a mobile device. We cannot guarantee a successful process via a mobile application. Please register using a desktop or laptop computer to ensure a successful process if you run into any issues.” (This message is from the company hosting the online registration, not from us.)
We therefore strongly recommend that if you wish to register online, please do so from a desktop or laptop computer.
- After reading through the FAQ page, please click on the “Summer Camp Online Registration” link at the bottom of the Summer Camp Registration/FAQ information page to access the online registration form.
If you already have a Goalline Account you will be able to either:
- Click on “Manage My Account” and register for the camp using your parent access code; or
- Click “yes” to the “Are You A Returning Registrant” question and register using your child’s access code.
If you do not already have a Goalline Account (which means you’re not registered in our house league), then you should check “no” to the “Are You A Returning Registrant” question, and that will take you to the online form.
You will provide information regarding the camp registrant (parents with more than one registrant will need to fill out a separate on-line form for each player…however you can shorten the process somewhat by clicking on the “Register Another Family Member Now” button at the bottom of the “Registration Complete! section). • You will need to answer the question as to whether the registrant has any allergies or medical conditions.
- To ensure that the parent is the primary account holder you should select “yes” to the “Is Parent/Guardian an account holder?” question, even if you are not currently an account holder…answering “yes” will allow you to create the parent account and manage all of your player accounts going forward.
- You will provide information regarding Parent 1 (mandatory) and, if applicable, Parent 2.
Programs and Products
- In the Programs section, you will select the Summer Camp option (the only one).
- In the Products section, you will be able to choose which camp and which week(s) you want to sign the registrant up for. Please make sure that you have carefully gone through the age groups for each camp that are listed at the top of the Products section.
Review and Consent
- You will confirm your registrant information (including birthdate) and confirm your parent information.
- You will confirm the camp and the weeks that you are signing the registrant up for from your form. Your “Total Due” will be listed under Programs and Products.
- You will need to read the Waiver and accept it by typing your name at the bottom of the page.
- You will read the other policies.
- You will read the CASL (Canadian Anti Spam Legislation) Message…you will need to check the box below that message in order to receive all information emails from TP House League Baseball.
- You will choose which payment method you are going to use to pay the registration fee.
- Information will be available regarding how to pay “off-line” by cheque or cash.
- If you wish to pay online by PayPal or credit card, please click on the PayPal button.
- To pay by PayPal, log in with your PayPal account.
- To pay by credit card, click on the “buy as a guest” link….it is a smaller link below the PAYPAL login button.
- Please don’t double click on any button if it is taking a bit of time…be patient.
- Make sure you choose Canada (English) in the billing information section.
- Please click the “Close” button on the “Payment Confirmed” page and you will return to our “Registration Complete!” page.
After Completing the Registration Process
- If you wish to sign up another registrant from your family for the summer camp, please click on the “Register Another Family Member Now” button at the bottom of the Registration Complete! Section.
- You will receive a confirmation email for the player including information about the next steps.
- If this was your first time signing up on the Goalline system you will also receive a parental email which will contain your parent access code for future use along with the player access code.
Summer Camp Online Registration Form Link
Please click on the link below to begin your online registration:
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as expeditiously as possible.