The Toronto Playgrounds House League Baseball Committee is looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and engaging individuals to be leads and counsellors for our Summer Baseball Camp! We are looking for staff that have an interest in working with children ages 7-14 and want to contribute towards the baseball community based at Christie Pits.
We are looking to hire Camp Leads and Camp Counsellors for summer 2018. Common duties and expectations for all staff include (but not limited to):
- Provides a fun, safe and meaningful program for children
- Plans, develops and leads and evaluates instructional baseball and other camp activities
- Organizes, implements, and oversees activities and events.
- Takes action to deal with incidents, problems and emergencies and parent concerns as outlined.
- Interacts with staff, participants, parents/caregivers and other community members/agencies to provide program information
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions
- Works with other staff and Baseball Coordinator to improve program
Please check the full job descriptions for details about each position.
- Camp Lead Job Profile: 2018-Camp-Lead-Profile
- Camp Counsellor Job Profile: 2018-Camp-Counsellor-Profile
If you are interested in these positions, please download the attached application form to complete: staff-application-form-camp-2018
Fill out the form and return it via e-mail, along with a resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2018 Summer Camp Staff Application”. Applications must be received by Friday, June 8, 2018 @ 11:59 PM.
The following example application file is for illustration purposes: Application Example (PDF).