UPDATED on January 9, 2020
Important Notice Regarding Toronto Playgrounds 2020 Select Baseball
Hello Players and Parents
The 2020 TP Select Indoor tryout/practice sessions are starting now. Players who attended the Select Outdoor sessions in the fall were contacted by the coaches at the conclusion of those sessions and told either that they were being invited to continue with the tryout/practice sessions indoors in January or that they were not going to be making the team this year.
If there are players who did not attend any of the outdoor sessions who are interested in trying out for the 2020 teams they should contact us by email at email@example.com right away and let us know. We are assuming that these would be players new to our league who did not know that the fall sessions were taking place…..everyone registered in our house league program last season received several notices of those tryout sessions.
If there are new players who will be registering in our house league program for 2020 who are interested in trying out for Select, they will have to attend tryouts before January 27 to be considered.
We will be letting people know the dates, times and locations of the tryouts for each age group after they contact us to express interest.
Toronto Playgrounds Baseball will be fielding 2020 Toronto Playgrounds Baseball Select Teams in following age classifications:
- 2020 TP 8U/9U ROOKIE BALL SELECT TEAM (for players born in 2011 and 2012)
- 2020 TP 10U MINOR MOSQUITO SELECT TEAM (for players born in 2010)
- 2020 TP 11U MAJOR MOSQUITO SELECT TEAM (for players born in 2009)
- 2020 TP 12U MINOR PEEWEE SELECT TEAM (for players born in 2008)
- 2020 TP 13U MAJOR PEEWEE SELECT TEAM (Players born in 2007)
- 2020 TP 14U/15U BANTAM SELECT TEAM (for players born in 2005 and 2006)
- 2020 TP 16U/17U/18U VARSITY SELECT TEAM (for players born in 2002, 2003 and 2004)
Participants interested in our TP Select program are strongly encouraged to read the detailed information links below:
If you have any questions concerning our TP Select program, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.