THE TP BASEBALL COMMITTEE HAS RELEASED A TIMETABLE FOR THE FIRST SET OF COACHES MEETINGS AS SPRING TRAINING IS ABOUT TO COMMENCE
The schedule is as follows:
Tee Ball Coaches – Tuesday May 3rd at 6:00 pm at the Bob Abate Community Recreation Centre.
Rookie Ball Coaches – Tuesday May 3rd at 7:00 pm at the Bob Abate Community Recreation Centre.
Mosquito Coaches – Wednesday May 4th at 6:00 pm at the Bob Abate Community Recreation Centre.
Peewee Coaches – Wednesday May 4th at 7:00 pm at the Bob Abate Community Recreation Centre.
Bantam Coaches – Wednesday May 4th at 8:00 pm at the Bob Abate Community Recreation Centre.
The purposes of these meetings will be:
- to discuss our league in general and in particular the Coaches’ Information sheets, which will be e-mailed to everyone by Mon. May 2nd;
- to meet the other people who will be coaching in your division;
- to pick up your team roster if it hasn’t already been e-mailed to you (except Bantam Coaches);
- in the case of the Bantam coaches, to draft the teams;
- to sign up for pre-season practice times between Sat. May 7th and Thursday May 19th (so please bring your personal calendars);
- to talk about how we are planning to support new coaches and provide on-field assistance with pre- and early season practices;
- to get sizes organized for the Coaches’ t-shirts we will be ordering this year;
- to have any other questions (hopefully) answered.
Please note that this schedule means that some coaches, depending upon which divisions you’ll be coaching in, will have to come out both nights. If that’s possible, we really appreciate it…if it isn’t possible then let us know via email.
Thank you all very much for volunteering to get involved in our league…we couldn’t have a successful program without all of you. Let me know if you have any questions about any of this.