WITH OPENING DAY ONLY 18 DAYS AWAY AND PRE-SEASON PRACTICES SET TO BEGIN ON MAY 4, TP BASEBALL HAS ISSUED ITS 2013 SPRING TRAINING SCHEDULES FOR EACH AGE DIVISION
The Toronto Playgrounds Baseball Committee has released the Spring Training Schedules for each of its respective House League age divisions.
- TEE BALL (2006-2009) SPRING TRAINING PRACTICE SCHEDULE (Revised–Ver.1.2)*
- ROOKIE BALL (2004-2005) SPRING TRAINING PRACTICE SCHEDULE
- MOSQUITO (2002-2003) SPRING TRAINING PRACTICE SCHEDULE
- PEEWEE (2000-2001) SPRING TRAINING PRACTICE SCHEDULE
* Parents & Players on the Hawks are advised of a Spring Training Schedule revision for their team. The Hawks third pre-season practice has been moved from Tuesday, May 14 to Saturday, May 11 due to coaching availability.
Parents and Players are advised that our Spring Training and Regular Season Schedules can also be accessed on our Schedule Page during the season via the sidebar on our website. Regular Season Schedules for each of our House League Divisions will be posted by May 13.
Since baseball is an outdoor sport that is contingent upon the whims of Mother Nature, we kindly ask ALL Parents and Players to check our Hotline, Website and Twitter feed on days of questionable weather to obtain updated information on the status of their Spring Training practice session.
The TP Baseball Committee will post updates at least thirty to sixty minutes before the scheduled start time of your practice. You can access this information using our:
- HOTLINE > (416) 392-1914 [Press ‘4’ for weather information]
- WEBSITE > www.tpbaseball.ca
- TWITTER > @TPbaseballnews (using your cellphone/internet/or in the sidebar of our website)
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].