WITH 18 DAYS LEFT BEFORE OPENING DAY, THE TP BASEBALL COMMITTEE HAS FINALIZED THE SPRING TRAINING PRACTICE SCHEDULES FOR ITS RESPECTIVE TEAMS IN THE TEE BALL (2008-2011), ROOKIE BALL (2006-2007), MOSQUITO (2004-2005) & PEEWEE (2002-2003) AGE DIVISIONS
The Toronto Playgrounds Baseball Committee has finalized its 2015 Preseason Spring Training Practice Schedules for its respective House League teams in its Tee Ball (2008-2011), Rookie Ball (2006-2007), Mosquito (2004-2005) and Peewee (2002-2003) age classifications.
Please click on the following PDF links to access the divisional preseason practice schedule that pertain to you:
- 2015 TEE BALL DIVISION (2008-2011) PRESEASON SPRING TRAINING SCHEDULE
- 2015 ROOKIE BALL DIVISION (2006-2007) PRESEASON SPRING TRAINING SCHEDULE
- 2015 MOSQUITO DIVISION (2004-2005) PRESEASON SPRING TRAINING SCHEDULE
- 2015 PEEWEE DIVISION (2002-2003) PRESEASON SPRING TRAINING SCHEDULE
Parents and Players are advised that schedules are subject to change at the discretion of the TP Baseball Committee.
During Spring Training, players are advised bring a baseball glove to their preseason practice sessions.
Since baseball is an outdoor sport that is contingent upon the whims of Mother Nature, we kindly ask ALL Parents and Players to check our Hotline, Website and Twitter feed on days of questionable weather to obtain updated information on the status of their practice (or game).
The TP Baseball Committee will post updates at least 45 minutes to one hour before the scheduled start time of your practice (or game). You can access this information using our:
- HOTLINE > (416) 392-1914 [Press ‘4’ for weather information]
- WEBSITE > www.tpbaseball.ca
- TWITTER > @TPbaseballnews (using your cellphone/internet/or clicking the tweet icon at the bottom page of our website)
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].