WITH THE COMPLETION OF THE ROUND ROBIN GAMES, THE PAIRINGS FOR THE TORONTO PLAYGROUNDS HOUSE LEAGUE BASEBALL TOURNAMENT MOSQUITO DIVISION ELIMINATION ROUND GAMES HAVE BEEN FINALIZED FOR SUNDAY
With the completion of the round robin phase of the tournament, the Toronto Playgrounds Baseball Committee has finalized details regarding the pairings for the ‘September Madness’ Mosquito Division elimination round games on Sunday, September 8.
Here is the Mosquito Division Elimination Round Schedule for September 8:
- 8:30 am – Christie # 3 – Yankees at Jays
- 9:00 am – Bickford South diamond – Royals at Mariners
- 10:30 am – Christie # 3 – Expos at A’s
- 10:45 am – Christie # 2 – Twins at Rays
- 11:00 am – Bickford South – Tigers at Angels
- 1:30 pm – Bickford South – Red Sox at Lizzies
- 1:45 pm – Christie # 3 – Winner of Royals/Mariners game at White Sox
- 6:30 pm – Christie # 3 – Winner of Yankees/Jays game at Astros
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.