OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION PORTAL IS NOW OPEN FOR ANYONE DESIRING A SAFE AND FUN EXPERIENCE OF YOUTH COMMUNITY BASEBALL AT CHRISTIE PITS
Toronto Playgrounds Baseball is accepting online registrations for the 2021 House League Baseball Program.
As has always been the case, the safety of our participants and their families is the number one priority for us here at Toronto Playgrounds Baseball. As was the case in 2020, there are a number of provincial and local regulations and Return to Sport health and safety protocols that will be in place due to us still being in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Accordingly, our House League program will be operating somewhat differently in 2021 than it has historically done. The changes are explained in the 2021 TP House League Baseball Division Schedule document, which you should also read before beginning the online registration process.
Year of Birth and Division
For the 2021 House League season, we will be accepting registrations for the following age classifications:
|Year of Birth||Division|
|2016 and 2017||Junior Tee Ball|
|2014 and 2015||Senior Tee Ball|
|2013||Junior Rookie Ball|
|2012||Senior Rookie Ball|
|2010 and 2011||Mosquito|
|2008 and 2009||Peewee|
|2006 and 2007||Bantam|
|2003, 2004 and 2005||Varsity|
- Parents wishing to register in a division other than the one corresponding to their child’s birth year will need to get approval for that by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The on-line form will not allow parents to register “out of division”.
- The days and times that the different age groups play their games and have their practices can be found on the 2021 TP House League Baseball Division Schedule which is posted on our website.
- The 2021 registration fee for our Tee Ball and Rookie Ball divisions is $225.00 per player.
- The 2021 registration fee for our Mosquito, Peewee, Bantam and Varsity divisions is $250.00 per player.
- Families registering more than two children in our House League program can receive a $25.00 reduction in the registration fee of the third and any additional siblings signing up. Please email us at email@example.com to receive the discount code if you are in this situation. You will need to type the code in the appropriate box on the payment page of the online registration form.
The increase in fees for 2021 reflects increased costs on the part of Toronto Playgrounds Baseball for personal protective equipment, cleaning supplies, and equipment such as forehead thermometers, all of which are essential to the provision of the safest possible house league program for all of our players and families. We are also going to be taking on additional staffing charges regarding our Field Supervisors, as we continue to ensure that we have a sufficient number of “eyes and hands” at all of our diamonds to ensure that our activities are taking place safely.
As always, parents can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they would like to discuss an extended payment plan or financial assistance regarding our fee.
Please click on the following link to proceed to our online registration page: Online Registration/FAQ.
If you have questions or issues not addressed in the FAQ, please email us at email@example.com.